Monday, November 16, 2009

WELCOME HARRY !

This comment was directed at an anonymous comment...

I can't understand how your of the opinion Sean Fitzgerald is a tool and clown wannabe. Here is a man who left Peabody well educated in politics and able to stay free of bad political influences that have been well known in Peabody. Did you give thought to this or do you know some thing no one else knows about his public life and standings, if so speak up now or shut up? - Just to let you know I lived in Peabody for 58 years and never encountered in any way Sean Fitzgerald . I never met him prior to his coming to Plaistow but knew of his public life having read the papers,etc.by following Peabody's politics very closely. Could it be your another festering boil on the back side of humanity? I ask that only because you may have been one of those I had to deal with while in a blue uniform . I do expect some critical response from you and others of your caliber having worked for some 25 years in Peabody as a police officer who came very close to exposing other pols and civilians of political "incorrectness" . When they say politics are a dirty game in Peabody those who say that are more than assumptive ,there more right than they realize. Don't get me wrong ,I'm not saying all in Peabody politics, past to present, are bad but I am saying its people like you who bitch and then do nothing to "cure" the bad things of your concerns. You probably haven't voted in the election[s] but are willing to cast unfair accusations on someone like Fitzgerald . As I see it Fitzgerald left Peabody because of its questionable politics because he is honest. If he were to run for office in Peabody at a later time its because he has the backing of those who want change and know he is honest and sincere. If by now you don't know who I am I'll tell you openly that I'm Harry Birmingham. If I'm capable of telling you who I am I see no reason why you cant do the same for all to see and respond to.

www.twistedtanner.com