Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I were City Council President !

Something new here today folks...

Taking some time to yet again search the Ole Web! Found out some very interesting news!! But first let's play a lil' game!

If I TT were City Council President...

I would work tirelessly to push through the re-zoning proposals that have been put to the back burner by the previous City Council Presidents and ward 3 councilor. I would make sure that we could ram as many new condos/apartments into our struggling downtown to increase traffic and over populate our already struggling school system. I would make shit sure that all of the special interest contractors and developers were used so that the money made could re-direct itself back to my campiagn for mayor in a year and a half by way of donations. I would also make damn sure that I padded my own pocket in the meantime with all of this big development. How would I do that you may ask...

I would open up a corporation that would specialize in Property Management before all of these plans go through so that I could profit by managing these new buildings...etc.

So what do you think? Good plan?

Looks like your current City Council President has the same ideas! You can see what I mean HERE !


www.twistedtanner.com