Friday, December 11, 2009

Stick a fork in em'

With all but one sponsor left and an indefinite leave of absence from golf, it seems that the mighty Tiger (Eldridge Woods) has cast a shadow over the PGA. Another well known PGA professional states: "he has ruined the sport of golf", that may be a bit drastic in my opinion, to be honest...it may actually even out the fields a bit!

On a quick side note, I have removed the link to The Peabody Patriot blog. It appears that it has been removed by it's moderator and I do not wish to direct people to a non-existent site. If however it should come back I will certainly replace the link. I will hope that the owner of the domain name will point it to the other Peabody blogs to keep the entertainment alive. "Time for Change" you are always welcome and your input is appreciated! - Peace!

www.twistedtanner.com