Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TT Opinion

Dear Twisted Tanner,

I have been watching the Peabody blogs since I first heard of them a couple of years ago. I am a mother of two children in the school system and I was born and raised in Peabody. I convinced my husband that Peabody was a "great place" to live and raise a family, but lately I am not sure that I made the right decision for my family.

I would like to thank you for providing us Peabody-ites a place that allows us to voice our opinions on our elected officials leadership capabilities, as well as talk about Peabody issues. I have spoken to friends and family The Twisted Tanner is now their home page.

Thank you for re-awakening the internet blogging in Peabody, hopefully we can educate some folks and help them see the light to get rid of all of these brown-nose Peabody politicians. Our property taxes continue to rise while our services, public school system, and home values plummet. If you could, there is a new strip mall being built in my neighborhood on Lynnfield street. I would like to hear what your readers think of this type of development being squeezed into every available piece of land in Peabody.
Thank you,
Sonia ********
www.twistedtanner.com